if造句
The President promised across-the-board tax cuts
if re-elected.
总统许诺如果能再次当选将采取全面的减税措施。
Vasari claimed with horror that he was,
if not an atheist, then an agnostic.
瓦萨里惊恐地说他若非无神论者,就是不可知论者。
If you are cold, close the window...
要是冷就把窗户关上。
She braced herself, as
if to meet a blow.
她严阵以待,仿佛准备面对打击。
You needn't talk to anyone
if you don't want to...
不想说话的时候,你可以不说。
She was trying to behave as
if his visit hadn't thrown her off balance.
她尽力装作对他的造访并不吃惊。
He did not sound as
if he believed her...
他听起来似乎并不相信她。
Too bad
if you missed the bus.
你没有赶上公交车只能算自己倒霉。
If you take my work away I can't be happy anymore...
如果你炒我鱿鱼,我就再也高兴不起来了。
If the package is wrapped well, we assume the contents are also wonderful...
如果包装精美,我们就会认为里面装的也是好东西。
If you travel frequently, find an agency that will change one foreign currency directly into another.
如果经常旅行,找一家能直接兑换外币的旅行社。
The association has threatened to withdraw its support
if the banks and building societies refuse to play ball.
该协会威胁说如果银行和建屋互助会不配合的话,它将不再提供支持。
If we'd all work together, I think we could accomplish our goal...
只要大家齐心协力,我想我们就能实现目标。
If the pool was open, we'd in all probability still be swimming in it...
如果游泳池还开着,我们完全可能还在里面游泳。
He asked Ginny
if she would consent to a small celebration after the christening...
他问金尼是否同意在洗礼之后小小地庆祝一下。
I never had to clean up after him.
If anything, he did most of the cleaning.
我从来不用跟在他后面打扫卫生。恰恰相反,他包揽了大部分的清洁工作。
I didn't know
if I could raise a child by myself.
我不知道自己是否能够独自养大一个孩子。
Old enemies can become new friends even
if all their national interests are not in complete accord.
即使国家利益不尽相同,他们也可以化敌为友。
Cities,
if unrestricted, tend to coalesce into bigger and bigger conurbations...
如果不加限制,城市往往会联合发展成越来越大的集合城市。
If you move your eyes and your head, the picture will blur.
如果你的眼睛或头动了,图像就会变得模糊不清。