M造句

I'm sorry but I just cannot say anything. You've caught me at a bad time...
对不起,我真的没什么好说的。你问得不是时候。

I'm definitely going to get in touch with these people...
我肯定会跟这些人取得联系。

The lowest fixed bridge has 12.8m clearance.
最低的固定桥下方通行高度为12.8米。

'But, sir, I'm under orders to —' Clark cut him off. 'Don't argue with me.'
“但是,先生,我是奉命——”克拉克打断他说道:“别跟我争辩。”

I probably look as if I'm in my fifties rather than my seventies.
我大概看上去像 50 多岁而不是 70 多岁。

I'm afraid I don't follow.
恐怕我没明白。

I'm due back in London by late afternoon...
我预计下午晚些时候回到伦敦。

I'm fed up with your money and your whole condescending attitude...
我讨厌你的钱,也受够了你居高临下的态度。

I'm amazed they had the cheek to ask in the first place...
我真惊讶他们当初竟然有脸问。

Order me a pot of tea, I'm dying of thirst.
给我来一壶茶,我快要渴死了。

I'm terribly cross with him...
我很生他的气。

In theory I'm on call day and night.
从理论上说,我现在昼夜待命。

I'm more comfortable with them. I don't feel I'm such a dope.
我和他们在一起更自在,也觉得自己没那么傻。

The man extended his hand: 'I'm Chuck'.
那名男子伸出手说道:“我是查克。”

I'm a very competitive person and I was determined not be beaten.
我非常要强,下定决心不能输给别人。

I'm scared of the dark. I'm a big chicken.
我怕黑,是个十足的胆小鬼。

I'm sorry. How careless of me...
对不起,我太不小心了。

At 3.30 p.m. a bulletin was released announcing that the president was out of immediate danger.
下午3点30分发布了公告,称总统已经暂时脱离危险。

Breakfast is available to fishermen from 6 a.m...
从早上 6 点开始向渔民提供早餐。

I'm really not a bit surprised...
我真的一点儿也不觉得惊讶。