do造句

You don't need a Ph.D to decode their work, but they do try to challenge audiences with unconventional material.
解读他们的作品并不需要有博士学位,但他们的确在尝试用一些非传统素材来挑战观众的接受度。

'What do scientists you've spoken with think about that?' — 'Well, to begin with, they doubt it's going to work.'
“跟你聊过的科学家是怎么看的?”——“嗯,首先,他们怀疑这能否行得通。”

He knows what to do. He's been around...
他知道该做什么。他阅历很丰富。

No-one can set up a waste disposal company unless they can show that they've got enough money and trained staff to do the job properly...
任何人若想成立废品处理公司,必须证明其拥有足够资金和受训员工以保证工作可以顺利开展。

You could do yourself a grave disservice by revealing all to a potential rival.
将一切都透露给潜在的竞争对手只会给自己帮倒忙。

There were moments when I wondered: did she do this on purpose, was it all just a game, an act?...
有时我很困惑:她这么做是故意的吗?难道一切都只是一场游戏,是逢场作戏?

Do not be surprised if, initially, she directs her anger at you...
如果一上来她就冲你发火,不必惊讶。

I'll do my best to find out...
我会尽力查明真相。

You do have to consider the feelings of those around you...
你的确需要考虑周围人的感受。

Doctors cannot be bothered to explain what they do.
医生们才懒得解释他们所做的事情。

'What are you going to do?' — 'I don't know. I could always go back in the Navy or something.'
“你打算做什么?”——“不知道,我总还是能回到海军或者什么的。”

There will be more work to do, not less. Bang goes the fantasy of retirement at 35.
工作只会增加,不会减少。梦想着35岁退休是彻底没戏了。

'You're unbelievably lucky.' — 'What do you mean by that?'
“你真是太幸运了。”——“你这话是什么意思?”

You can do no harm by paying a woman compliments...
对女人说些恭维话没有坏处。

Our level of attraction to the opposite sex has more to do with our inner confidence than how we look...
我们对异性的吸引程度更多的来自内在的自信,而不是长相。

Sewage nutrients do increase algal growth in the harbour.
污水中的营养物确实会加快港口的海藻生长。

Why do some people take longer than others to blossom?...
为什么有的人比他人大器晚成?

We can't do anything...
我们什么都做不了。

I use watercolours much less than I do oils or acrylics.
我用水彩比用油画颜料或丙烯酸颜料要少得多。

If you do yearn for chocolate, try a carob bar instead.
你要是非常想吃巧克力,那就嚼根角豆条解馋吧。